A Bit About Me
Megan Miller, Family Nurse Practitioner, Hormone Expert.
So many men and women start to feel symptoms that they attribute to “getting older” and cannot find help to feel great again. Maybe you feel frustrated like nobody is listening or hearing you. You try to find help, but just end up with prescriptions for pharmaceutical drugs to “help” with symptoms. Isn’t this like trying to fix a leaky faucet with a dirty mop??
So maybe you decide to try the pharmaceutical drug or drugs. And you find that they are NOT helping or are even making things worse. You know there is a better way!
Or maybe you’ve been told there is nothing that can be done, “everything looks normal”., or you just have to live with it.
You may find yourself desperately trying different things to feel better but you just don’t know where to turn – and googlitis sets in and just overwhelms you even more. Megan's foundational care is grounded in a system that looks at YOU, a whole person. Not a lab value, a number, or a chart. An actual person with thoughts, feelings, opinions, and emotions. And she works to OPTIMIZE your health, not wait until you get diagnosed with a disease. And even if you have, she can help you improve your quality of life or even reverse the disease.
Megan’s Education & Training:
• Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner, Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.)
• Bachelor of Science in nursing, Texas A&M University
• Board-Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine (Functional Medicine)
• Certified in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
• Holistic Health Coach certification, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Completed training through the Institute for Functional Medicine in Hormones, Cardiometabolic, Energy, Immune, and Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
• Certified Heartmath Practitioner
• Gut Health
• Mind-Body Medicine
• High-intensity Interval Instructor (Tabata and Metafit)